Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 107

Thread: Claim your Bishounen

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well if you really think about it bishounens are one of the reasons manga's and animes are so popular with the fan girls(i am guilty) so while looking at Terrah-kun's page about describing your perfect bishounen i realized that i just want some of the pre-exsisting ones!! so i CLAIM...

    Enishi(RK)
    Tsuzuki(YnM)
    Muraki(YnM)
    thats all im gonna claim..as of now...^__^

    *disclaimer* i only claim to own the boys.. in reality these bishies belong to their respective owners...but i can dream can't I??

  2. #2
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well...in this case.. I'll claim

    1.hijikata toshizou (peacemaker & peacemaker kurogane) ---he's old (30+ ) but nevermind...he's uber cool xDDD he can be my bodyguard too hmm,hmm....
    2.fujima (slam dunk) ---he's so screamingly uke X333 (awakens my dark-side uhehehehe~ )
    3.since muraki-sensei is taken (I didn't noticed it -.-;; ) I'll change to roy mustang (fullmetal alchemist)
    4.asami (fainda no hyouteki) --- ooo~ I'll serve him for the rest of my life *worship,worship*
    5.emba (wild rock) --- oo~hohoho~~~ I'll make him my personal slave ^o^
    6.lui-sama (ludwig kakumei) --- we can go shopping together xDDD
    7.kubota and tokitou (wild adapter) --- just become my good friends is enuf ^^ must be fun lol....

    addition~~~
    8.iason mink (ai no kusabi) "just a blondie" lololol xDDD just watched the 2 oav's yesterday in my friend's house...he charmed my heart *sigh*

    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ January 14, 2004 01:55 PM: Message edited by: yakitori ]</font></font>

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 14, 2004 01:58 PM: Message edited by: yakitori ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    ok, I'm gonna get greedy now...though I'm gonna *try* not to claim the ones already taken [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    1. Cain XD!!!!! (I'm gonna get in trouble with carole for this but its worth it [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    2. Kira/Lucifer__hey, he's the hottest demon lord in the market and he just looks great in leather

    3. Cassian_I just want to hug him and make him mad for treating him like a kid ^^;;;

    4. Dr. J_I just want to tell him that I don't mind how screwed up his mind is, I still like him...besides, Muraki was already taken [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Oh, I also want to have a chance to kick his dad's ass. *have a soft spot for anst*

    5. Takamiya_just in case I want to get married

    6. Aoe Reiji_hey, we all need someone to molest us in a way that doesn't involve murdering us, or plucking our eyes out.

    And....I better leave it there or I'm gonna get my ass kicked for being so greedy. *I`m a bishie junkie ^^*

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 13, 2004 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ludwig. I know he doesn't swing that way but that's his problem.

    Seishiro (Tokyo Babylon/X). He could probably beat Reiji for molesting [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Fulle (Scrapped princess). He looks like gackt. 'nuff said.

    -Reikou

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kaze-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just one: Hisoka-kun.

    *snatches him up before anyone else does*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well - currently there are only two that really drive me crazy:

    - Sumiya from Hoshi no Yakata series by Tori Maia
    - Takaaki from When a Man Loves a Man series by Yuuka Nitta

    I could probably claim everyone from these series but that would be a bit unfair.

    ok! Ok! can't resist one more : Master Sakurai of Hoshi no Yakata...

    heh - easy to see which manga series I am obssessing over at the moment ^_^

  7. #7
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i claim kaine, suou, spike (cowboy bebop),alucard (hellsing)and later i'll think of others ~.^

  8. #8
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lawrence (boys next door)- yeah baby!
    gilbert(Kaze to Ki No Uta)-i would like to torture him so me claims!!
    D-vampire hunter d
    [img]eek.gif[/img] i can't think of more!!, well i guess i'll just have to stick to those...
    **dreaming of paradise of bishounen, heaven**

  9. #9
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kaze-kun would kill me if I claimed Hisoka... soo... lessee.. who would I claim? damnit... THis isgoint to make me sound like a pedophile isn't it? Why do I have to get older and have my fave anime-boys stay younger?

    Anyway... I claim
    Suzu (Peace Maker Kurogane)
    Chrno (Chrno Crusade)
    Kei Kusanagi (Onegai Teacher)

    I'll think of more later...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O_O

    ROOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

    :: drags Countess D off and she's never heard from again ::

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •